This doesn’t actually require chicken or ginger. It’s mostly about the flavouring that gives it a ‘fusion’ kind of taste.
- 1 Clove of garlic. Add more if you like it strong
- 1 Fresh chilli pepper. Can use flakes if there’s none fresh
- 1 Chunk of fresh ginger about the size of a stock cube
- 1 Red pepper chopped
- A fresh lime or lemon
- 1 Cup full of frozen peas
- Nut oil
- Thai fish sauce
- 2 Finely chopped chicken fillets
Pour about 2 desert spoons of nut oil in a pan. Get it hot on a low to medium heat. Chop the garlic chilli, and ginger finely. Chop veg and add to to the garlic and ginger in the pan and fry it all for about 5 mins. Add the chicken and fry that for a couple of mins. Get some water boiling for the noodles. While the noodles boil, add the fish sauce and honey to the chicken. A couple of desert spoons of each. Squeeze some lime in there too. When the noodles are done. Mix them with the chicken and veg the serve.